Dell Faubus- How to Photograph Artwork
This three-hour workshop will be geared toward helping you when you need a good digital image of your original artwork for various uses but have no idea how to get a good image besides taking a snapshot with your cellphone.
In this workshop, I will go over some basic photography principles as they apply to photographing 2D or 3D artwork. I will also go over not only technique but also some basic equipment so you can get started without spending a great deal of money on expensive lighting equipment that you may not use very often.
So if you need to know how to take better photos of your artwork, this workshop is for you!
This will be a ‘Hands on’ workshop so people taking this class should have:
– Their own DSLR’s or digital cameras that are capable of full manual operation
– A good, basic camera tripod is also required
– A remote shutter release is recommended if the camera does not have 2-second self-timer function
– Fully charged battery(s) for your camera and clear memory cards.
– Materials provided will be in the form of a multiple page handout of notes.
- How to Photograph Artwork
September 10, 2018
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm